Friday 27 April 2012

Pictures: Brazilian girl sold 5ft 2inch hair for $9,000

 Before the cut (5ft 2inches)
 Natasha Moraes de Andrade (good girl) will use the $9,000 to get a new house for her family.

Speaking on her hair, she said it took 4 hours every week to wash her hair and an hour and half to brush it. Cutting it now has given her the freedom she never had because of her hair.

         "Getting it cut has given me a new life. I used to be afraid every time I went out that someone  would grab my hair or try to cut it off, but now I can do a lot of things which I couldn't do before’.
'Now I'm having cycling lessons, and I've got my freedom back. I much prefer it. I want to learn English and Spanish, and I've been able to go to the beach and swim without being afraid of getting my hair wet"

Ladies, now you know where all the money you are spending on Brazillian hair is going to. At least this one helped a family for real. So, if your boyfriend/husband complains that you spend so much n hair, just tell him 'It is for charity' LOL!!

By the way, anyone want to buy my 2inch naija hair? Somebody? Anyone?....no? :(

after the cut, now just 40cm long

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha...Anita I can't laf joor. I have locks for sale too oo. Lol. Kuinet

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be surprised how much yours will cost! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete