Monday 24 September 2012

England captian, John Terry resigns from international football



31 year old England captain has resigned from international football says hos . This announcement was made a day before the hearing on his racial slurs against QPR's Anton Ferdinand is to commence.

John issued the following statement:

"i woud like to thank the England managers who have selected me for my 78 caps.

I have had great pleasure in sharing that honor with all the players that i have played with.

I would like to thank them, my fans and family for all their support and encouragement during my international carreer.

Representing and captaining my country is what i dreamed of as a boy and has truly been a great honour

I have always given my all and it breaks my heart to make this decision."

1 comment:

  1. This Racist tendency is in the blood. Imagine John Terry who plays in a team like Chelsea that has lot of Black Players as his teammates & still he cannot get used to seeing blacks as equal humans. Most unfortunate for him!

    ReplyDelete