Wednesday 29 July 2015

Maheeda finally shows husband!!!




Maheeda who is always in the news for different reasons has finally put her husband's pictures for all to see. Robert and Maheeda got married in 2012. Along with the pictures she said really nice things about her husband.....

Read more after the cut....




 But I must not forget the guy that came to save me……. He loved me when I was looking like shit, and cleaned me up, that’s why he is my husband today … And the sweetest thing is that he knows where I was coming from and he supported my every move, and always say go get them baby I gat you. May God keep blessing him and keep him alive and healthy for me … I owe him the world … Amen! Just a little of my story! Thanks to God”. Maheeda said




source: naij, ihinian.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment