Friday 28 August 2015

Kim Kardashian ready to remove uterus after second baby




Kim Kardashian is prepared to have her uterus removed after her second baby. She revealed to C Magazine that she might undergo a hysterectomy after the birth of her child. Kim opened up about her pregnancy in the interview.

Read more after the cut...



Kim spoke about having a third child with husband, Kanye West.

''Well they think i'll have placenta accreta again, so if the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did the last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me. I think we are just gonna go day by day, see how overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes'' she said.

Kim announced they were expecting a boy and she also talked about how motherhood has affected her career.

''It has taught me to prioritise. And I was forced to take a break for a while. I never liked downtime, but i decided I enjoy it- that's when the fun ideas come about. I felt like i was, i don't  want to say overexposed, but i had too many different projects. When i was brainstorming on my maternity leave, that's when one of my greatest projects the video game, came about. And that's when the book concept also came - I was there going through old photos, organising my desktop,''she said.







source:ibtimes.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment