Tuesday 25 August 2015

Mario Balotelli signs contract with AC Milan


                                           Mario Balotelli (sportnews.com)

25 year old Italian, Mario Balotelli, has gone ahead for medicals on Tuesday, 25th of August, 2015. 

Read more after the cut...



He left AC Milan for Liverpool and now he is back to the club he left last year. According to Milan's official website ''At 8:26 this morning, Mario Balotelli has reached the La Madonnina clinic for medical examinations provided for today''

Balotelli speaking to MilanNews after his medicals said ''I am happy to be back- now I'm waiting ti start training.

''Physically i feel pretty good, I just have to train with the team. I always had Milan in my heart and I always hoped to come back.''







source:pulse.ng


No comments:

Post a Comment