Wednesday 9 September 2015

Selena Gomez goes topless for album cover


                                                   Selena Gomez (usmagazine)


She has come a long way since Barney and Friends. The 22-year-old songstress shared the revealing artwork for her upcoming album, Revival, on Instagram on Tuesday, Sept. 8.

Read more after the cut....



“REVIVAL 10.9.” Gomez captioned in black and white, in which she covers her breasts with her arms while gazing seductively at the camera.

"I'm not the best singer in the world, but I know how to translate emotion…I'm just finding my strengths now as an artist,” Justin Bieber’s ex-girlfriend revealed during an interview with On Air with Ryan Seacrest this past June. “I’m becoming a young woman and I'm comfortable with my sensuality…[I’m] really excited about the title of the album and the rebirth of Selena. It’s just beautiful. It’s my chance to just feel like an independent artist and I worked really hard on it…It’s all about my journey.”
Gomez’s album Revival, which features the hit single “Good for You,” drops Oct. 9.






source:usmagaizne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment