Monday 30 November 2015

Sinead O'Connor leaves suicide note on Facebook


                                                        Sinead O'Connor (dailymail)

Sinead O'Connor, 48, left fans and the authorities worried after writing an apparent suicide note on her Facebook page over the weekend claiming Sinead he had taken an overdose in a hotel in Ireland.
Read more after the cut...


Police have confirmed they got to her on time, found her and she's currently being given medical assistance.
play
In her scary note, the singer, best known for her 1990 hit 'Nothing Compares 2 U' wrote: "There is only so much any woman can be expected to bear."

                                                          Sinead O' Connor (vashtie)

The mother-of-four, who underwent a hysterectomy in August went on: "I have taken an overdose. There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I'm at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name. If I wasn't posting this, my kids and family wouldn't even find out. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they'd never have known. I'm such a rotten horrible mother and person, that I've been alone. Howling crying for weeks and the last two nights finished me off".
play
Well, Fans immediately reacted to O'Connor's post leaving over 1,000 messages of support within an hour of the posting  urging her to 'keep fighting'.
Apparently, the troubled star's rambling messages on her official Facebook post started on Saturday, November 28, when she revealed she was quitting the music industry.
play
"I need a new home. And a new job. A new life ... Music is over for me. Music did this. It rendered me invisible. Murdered my soul. I'm never going back to music," she explained
She added: "[I have] lost everything, my job, my home, my sons, my womb, my eldest kids, my identity. I cannot eat Christmas dinner with these people ever again. [I have been] pushed into a corner that somehow hasn't killed me yet. I have no family. No home. No job."




-pulseng

No comments:

Post a Comment