Monday 4 January 2016

I will never coach -Ronaldo



Ronaldo (Mirror)

Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo, has said he does not plan on becoming a coach after he hangs up his boots and intends to “live like a king”.
Read more after the cut....


The Portugal captain’s future has been subject of intense speculation, but his agent, Jorge Mendes, insists he will retire at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Ronaldo has now given a glimpse into to what will happen, when his playing career is over.
“I have a top life, but I think I am going to enjoy it more when I finish my career, when I have time to do what I like,” he said.
“This Saturday there is a boxing bout in Las Vegas and I would like to take my friends and family to see it, and I can’t because I don’t have time.
“I am not going to cry about it now because I am making a sacrifice in inverted commas, but after I want to live like a king.”
According to Forbes, Ronaldo is the world’s third highest paid athlete, earning around $80million a year. The 30-year-old says he will keep working on his brand rather than coach.
“If you ask me now if I want to be a coach, I would say no. Nor a sporting director or president of a club,” he added.
“Since I was 27 I have had my own line of clothes and I want my brand to keep growing because football will finish in five, six, seven or 10 years.”



source:dailypost

No comments:

Post a Comment